Areas of Practice
Sandra Kaufman Jonasen
Sandra Kaufman Jonasen is a Senior Associate with The Law Offices of Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz, P.C. She works for the firm’s Wills, Trusts, and Estates practice after previously practicing law in Ohio and Florida. Ms. Kaufman Jonasen’s work at Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz, P.C. covers all estate planning services, including the creation and handling of trusts, complex living trusts, powers of attorney, medical power of attorneys and advance health care directives, and elder care planning. Ms. Kaufman also handles trust administration and probate/estate administration.
Ms. Kaufman Jonasen graduated from the University of Illinois in 1988 with a Bachelor of Art’s in political science in 1988. She went on to study law at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, receiving her Juris Doctor in 1991. In 2012, she received a LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Alabama School of Law.
- Maryland, 2015
- Florida, 2000
- S. District Court – Middle District of Florida, 2000
- Ohio, 1991-2005 (presently inactive)
- United States District Court – South District of Ohio, 1993
- University of Alabama School of Law, LL.M in Taxation, cum laude, 2012
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1988
Memberships and Affiliations
- Maryland Bar Association
- St. Mary’s County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar