Navigate post-accident property damage claims effortlessly. Learn rights, options, and expert tips.
Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz, P.C. is thrilled to announce Mr. Zachary Tiblin as the newest addition to their legal team.
Discover Maryland’s auto insurance laws: liability requirements, underinsured protection, and recent policy changes.
Facing a hit-and-run accident in Southern Maryland? Get expert guidance from Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz’s attorneys.
Navigate the complicated process of car accident compensation: property damage, medical bills, pain, lost earnings.
In January 2020, Rick Steinmetz, a partner with Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz, secured a significant win on behalf of our client with a jury verdict in Prince George’s County Court.
Understanding the mechanics of an accident claim is challenging. Deciding when to settle or go to court is a big decision. We can help.
A frequent question our personal injury attorneys get is, “How much money can I expect to receive for my case?” Well, that depends…
Sam Baldwin, Managing Partner of Baldwin, Briscoe and Steinmetz, P.C., was recently recognized by Maryland Volunteer Legal Service as “MVLS Volunteer of the Month.”
Attorneys from The Law Offices of Baldwin, Briscoe and Steinmetz supported a team that conducted an expungement event at Society Hookah Lounge in Waldorf, Maryland.
Our clients question if they will have to go to court to recover compensation for their injuries from a car accident. It depends…
You’ve been out on the town or on your way home from a friend’s house when you see the blue lights in your rearview mirror. You know that you’ve had three beers–or was it four? You may be impaired or intoxicated. Your decisions in the next few minutes could impact your future.
Hiring an attorney to handle your personal injury case could be one of the most important financial decisions you ever make. However, if you settle your case without an attorney with the background and experience to handle your case correctly, you might regret that decision. In short, the answer to whether you can handle your […]
I was just involved in a car crash. What do I do now? Car accidents have become a normal part of life in high-traffic areas like Southern Maryland. With increased development and commuter traffic, more cars are on our roads yearly. And while none of us plans to be involved in a crash, an accident […]
Our Latest Posts
- Demystifying Property Damage Claims After an Accident: Your Complete Guide
- Baldwin, Briscoe & Steinmetz, P.C. Welcomes Zachary Tiblin to Their Team of Top Southern Maryland Attorneys
- How Automobile Insurance Works
- Hit and Run Accident Claims in Southern Maryland
- Settling Your Car Accident Claim
- Rick Steinmetz Secures $200,000 Jury Verdict in Charles County Car Crash Case
- How Does A Car Accident Claim Work? The Anatomy Of A Personal Injury Claim.
- What Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS) Recognize Sam Baldwin as Volunteer of the month
- Supporting Our Community – Expungement Event
- Will I Have to Go to Court if I’ve Been Injured?
- How do I handle a DUI or DWI traffic stop?
- Can I Handle My Case Without A Lawyer?
- Southern Maryland Motorcycle Crash Lawyers
Get trusted and responsive legal expertise on your side.